Quick connect with no drips.
Superbly engineered RAMPTECH® Lavatory Rinse/Fill Couplings attach rapidly to any standard 1 inch rinse/fill nipple for a no-drip connection between a ground service vehicle and the aircraft lavatory system during servicing. Open end, quarter turn lock-and-release design provides quick connect and disconnect to enhance speed and efficiency on a busy ramp while positive snap lock assures leak-proof sealing.
Other outstanding features include less pressure drop through the coupler (at 180 ppm the pressure drop is 1 PSI less than the Kaiser/Rockwell Collins coupler). The integrated non-return valve prevents whiplash from the jet starter hose and scuffing during coupler removal, and elastomer protection prevents damage caused by ground contact. Furthermore, a special locking system with 8-quick coupler balls securely engages the aircraft nipple to maintain a positive ASU-aircraft connection.
- Distinctive quick connect/disconnect with positive snap lock
- Wide temperature range
- Positive leak-proof sealing on all standard 1 inch lavatory rinse/fill service panel nipples
- Open end, quarter-turn to lock and release
- Lightweight/rugged anodized aluminum construction
- Knurled body for improved handling
- Hose bib to accept standard 1inch ground servicing hose/clamp connection
- High operating pressure rating with low pressure drop
Rockwell Collins part number 0031-0118-1
DOWNLOAD LAVATORY RINSE/FILL COUPLING PRODUCT SHEET