Go with the flow, faster and better.
RAMPTECH® Potable Water Fill Couplings feature a quality-engineered, open end quarter turn lock-and-release design for fast and highly efficient connect and disconnect. These couplings attach to any standard 3/4 inch water-fill nipple, and positive snap lock assures a no-drip and leak proof connection between a ground service vehicle and the aircraft potable water fill system during servicing.
Designed for a wide temperature range, RAMPTECH® Potable Water Fill Couplings are also engineered for durability – featuring rugged yet lightweight anodized aluminum construction. Other top quality features include knurled body for improved handling, a high operating pressure rating with low pressure drop, robust hose bib that accepts a standard 3/4 inch ground servicing hose/clamp connection, and FDA approved o-ring material.
- Distinctive quick connect/disconnect with positive snap lock
- Wide temperature range
- Positive leak-proof sealing on all standard 3/4in potable water-fill service panel nipples
- Open end, quarter-turn to lock and release
- Lightweight/rugged anodized aluminum construction
- Knurled body for improved handling
- Hose bib to accept standard 3/4in ground servicing hose/clamp connection
- High operating pressure rating with low pressure drop
Rockwell Collins part number 0031-0119-1
DOWNLOAD POTABLE WATER FILL COUPLING PRODUCT SHEET