Designed to make a superior connection.
Engineered for speed, ease and reliable use, RAMPTECH® Lavatory Drain Couplings are connected and locked via a quarter-turn onto any standard lavatory drain nipple at the service panel – enabling waste to be drained into a lavatory service vehicle during preflight servicing. These couplings provide a positive leak-proof connection on all standard 4 inch drain valves, eliminating ramp spills and waste contact with personnel.
Lightweight and easy to handle RAMPTECH® Lavatory Drain Couplings feature a bright, high visibility yellow collar. What’s more, these couplings are constructed of extra durable impact-resistant, non-porous composite material to withstand the most demanding high volume use. Top quality features also include a stainless steel cam ring as well as a stainless steel retaining washer and snap ring to resist corrosion and add even more long-lasting performance.
- Durable, impact-resistant, non-porous composite material
- Utilizes a stainless steel cam ring, retaining washer, and snap ring for added corrosion resistance and durability
- Distinctive yellow colored collar for high visibility
- Positive leak-proof connection on all standard 4 inch drain valves
- Helps to eliminate ramp spillage and waste contact with servicing personnel
- Lightweight for easy handling and operation
- Hose bib connection for all standard 4 inch lavatory service hoses: Part Number: 383331
- Stainless steel outlet nipple adapter for quick-change operation: Part Number: 383333
Rockwell Collins OEM part number 2653-21-1
DOWNLOAD LAVATORY DRAIN COUPLING PRODUCT SHEET